Jane Cullen, nee Harrison
Born C.1836 Colo, New South Wales, Australia
Died The 22nd of February, 1910 Kurrajong, NSW, Australia
Jane Cullen, nee Harrison, was born C. 1836 at Colo, NSW, to James Harrison and Catherine Howe.
Jane Harrison married Edward Cullen on the 8th of August, 1853 at St. Matthews R.C Church in Windsor, NSW. Together, they had thirteen children. A Conditional Purchase oof 40 acres of Crown Land, together with Conditional lease No. 10246 was taken up by Edward Cullen on the 18th of August, 1887 at Howes Valley - situated in the County of Hunter, Parish of Bulga. On the 5th of June, 1895, Edward transferred the Conditional Purchase of this land to Georgeania Onus. Edward died on the 13th of May, 1901. At the time of his death he was residing in at Comleroy Road, Kurrajong. His occupation was listed as an orchardist.
Jane died at Kurrajong, NSW on the 22nd of February, 1910.
Edward Cullen and Jane Cullen, nee Harrison had thirteen children together.
1. Edward Cullen (17/09/1854-15/10/1932)
2. Jane Cullen (25/10/1856 - 08/04/1942)
3. Ellen Nora Cullen (24/04/1859 - 09/05/1927)
4. William Cullen (26/11/1861-04/12/1861)
5. Elizabeth Cullen (20/11/1862-10/01/1932)
6. James Cullen (05/02/1965-28/08/1931)
7. John Cullen (25/03/1867-18/06/1942)
8. Georgina Cullen (30/09/1869-17/08/1913)
9. Hannah Cullen (12/12/1871-16/10/1942)
10. Emanuel Cullen (10/05/1874-10/09/1953)
11. Agnes Cullen (21/01/1876-13/11/1897)
12. Frederick Cullen (15/11/1878-26/04/1933)
13. Reuben Cullen (09/11/1881-08/08/1943)